Sir, My daughter at present is in HYD from birth and studying class 8 th in ICSE. Next year 2020 i am planning to move to Pune due to my employemnt. And get her joined there is a school along with getting prepared for IIT JEE course for next 4 yrs. Because I will move from HYD she will lose her Domicle property n will not be eligible in Maharashtra aswell. My question: if i get her learnt from 9 th class for these All India entrance exams will she be able to crack them with good marks or she should study here in HYD?. PLease advise

Sir,

My daughter at present is in HYD from birth and studying class 8th in ICSE. Next year 2020 i am planning to move to Pune due to my employemnt. And get her joined there is a school along with getting prepared for IIT JEE course for next 4 yrs. Because I will move from HYD she will lose her Domicle property n will not be eligible in Maharashtra  aswell.
My question: if i get her learnt from 9th class for these All India entrance exams will she be able to crack them with good marks or she should study here in HYD?. PLease advise

Grade:8

3 Answers

Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
4 years ago
what do u mean by ‘not eligible in maharashtra  aswell’...... like not eligible for what?!
and even if she moves to some other city, she can still score well in exams provided the teachers and the school are good. it is the same as students who migrate to kota, rajasthan and then take coaching in order to perform well in competitive exams.
kindly approve :))
Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear Parents

Your domicile query is not clear. Please repost.
For preparation strategy, There is no problem in Pune also. Both cities are good and have competitive atmosphere.
For any help in acaedmic you can take help from askIITians
Chilu
47 Points
4 years ago
See wherever your daughter studies it doesn't matter, and moreover she is studying in international syllabus where in she gets hold of the subjects very well and if she joins coaching from 9th itself it would be very helpful for her to crack any of the competitive exams from the lower level like state entrances to the high Apex level of jee advance,so just she needs to make herself in a bit of a uncomfortable zone I mean to say she had to work very hard for whatever the exams she is taking in the future
You have taken a right decision
Thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free