Sir,can you please tell me about opportunities in mechanical engineering for girls?

Sir,can you please tell me about opportunities in mechanical engineering for girls?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
I want to clear you that Choose your career according to area of interest, knowledge and skills, not on the basis of gender. And now I'm clearing about mechanical engineering, So Mechanical engineering is one of the studies which deals with a study of the application of all the scientific principles including physics, chemistry, and mathematics and apply the knowledge in the fields of manufacturing, dynamics, and mechanics. Mechanical engineering is nowadays leading the race in engineering. It is evergreen branch of engineering. There are various reasons why you should select mechanical engineering (being a girl).
1. You can get soft jobs or white collar jobs in software companies, Or in design section where you have to not put your physical afford.
2.Firstly, you will have very very few female friends. Most of the friends you get from other branches like computers or electronics, whom you get to meet either during lunch time or sometimes not at all!

Secondly, you have no option left than to be with your male classmates. Believe me, plzz don't mind, male friends are more honest, helpful, selfless and dependable. Especially, the males who wish to uplift women than suppress them. It is always better to be focused.
3. As I said, in the end it’s all about you. The world is changing and so is mentality of people.
You can go for research work, designing, internships, teaching, shop work and anything that matches your interest. Or better you can pursue your higher studies and specialize in it.
I hope you are satisfied with the answer.
Thanks.1kViews·View Upvoters
I want to clear you that Choose your career according to area of interest, knowledge and skills, not on the basis of gender. And now I'm clearing about mechanical engineering, So Mechanical engineering is one of the studies which deals with a study of the application of all the scientific principles including physics, chemistry, and mathematics and apply the knowledge in the fields of manufacturing, dynamics, and mechanics. Mechanical engineering is nowadays leading the race in engineering. It is evergreen branch of engineering. There are various reasons why you should select mechanical engineering (being a girl).
1. You can get soft jobs or white collar jobs in software companies, Or in design section where you have to not put your physical afford.
2.Firstly, you will have very very few female friends. Most of the friends you get from other branches like computers or electronics, whom you get to meet either during lunch time or sometimes not at all!

Secondly, you have no option left than to be with your male classmates. Believe me, plzz don't mind, male friends are more honest, helpful, selfless and dependable. Especially, the males who wish to uplift women than suppress them. It is always better to be focused.
3. As I said, in the end it’s all about you. The world is changing and so is mentality of people.
You can go for research work, designing, internships, teaching, shop work and anything that matches your interest. Or better you can pursue your higher studies and specialize in it.
I hope you are satisfied with the answer.
Thanks.1kViews·View UpvotersI want to clear you that Choose your career according to area of interest, knowledge and skills, not on the basis of gender. And now I'm clearing about mechanical engineering, So Mechanical engineering is one of the studies which deals with a study of the application of all the scientific principles including physics, chemistry, and mathematics and apply the knowledge in the fields of manufacturing, dynamics, and mechanics. Mechanical engineering is nowadays leading the race in engineering. It is evergreen branch of engineering. There are various reasons why you should select mechanical engineering (being a girl).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free