what is importance of differential calculus and what are it uses? can any one explain this to me?

what is importance of differential calculus and what are it uses? can any one explain this to me?

Grade:9

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Calculus is the study of how things change. It provides a framework for modeling systems in which there is change, and a way to deduce the predictions of such models.
It is made up of two interconnected topics, differential calculus and integral calculus.
     You can look at differential calculus as the mathematics of motion and change. Integral calculus covers the accumulation of quantities, such as areas under a curve
Studying calculus is important because it provides a basis for understanding mathematical concepts and also helps a person develop practical scientific and engineering sense and problem solving skills, according to Understanding Calculus. As with any other scientific method, calculus allows people to define the objective world in terms of existing quantifiable conditions. In a sense, calculus is a form of communication about the world just as much as language is a form of communication about thought. Newton's study of gravity was instrumental in the development of calculus and the understanding of how objects behave in nature. According to his theories, velocity is the rate of change, or derivative, of distance with respect to time. As a result, acceleration is the rate of change, or derivative, of velocity with respect to time.
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
note: if you are in class 11 slowly slowly till class 12 you will automatically understand its importance

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free