Guyz,im trying to give a finishing touch to my preparation for IIT..So i want to solve all the problems in I A maron Calculus in one variable..But i want to know if it would be a waste of time,or should i continue with my plan?I already have arihants differential calculus book and i refer m l khanna for integration...Muh friend also gave me a copy of his thomas and finney..So any idea about how to go about these books? :)

Guyz,im trying to give a finishing touch to my preparation for IIT..So i want to solve all the problems in I A maron Calculus in one variable..But i want to know if it would be a waste of time,or should i continue with my plan?I already have arihants differential calculus book and i refer m l khanna for integration...Muh friend also gave me a copy of his thomas and finney..So any idea about how to go about these books? :)

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Zacky D,

Everyone has his/her own preparation plan . Everyone is different. To each his plan. So,I suggest you to go with what you believe is the best,I say it is better to solve I A Maron as it will give confidence & self-belief in yourself and ensure your success at the IIT-JEE . 

Go with this plan & I am sure that you will not regret it. It is certainly not a waste of time and you will feel that satisfaction when you complete I.A.Maron. Nothing can substitute that satisfaction that you get from finishing what you felt like finishing. After completing I.A.Maron,you can just do the problems which you feel are hard in Arihant and Thomas & Finney,although Thomas & Finney is not that Important .

Follow your heart & chase your dreams. Success is yours for sure.

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

karthik peerlagudem
15 Points
11 years ago

Arihant woulb be the best if i suggest my friend,because it covers all type of models

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free