This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.

This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.

Grade:9

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect 10 cgpa. give more attention to subjects like science and maths. try to clear your concepts. in science pay more attention to chapters like chemical equations, metals and non metals , electricity etc.
in maths give attention to chapters like probability. trignometry{ the most important}, surface area and volumes , statistics etc.
best of luck
@sahil: your well wisher
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is CBSE. Do not be confused or scared rather work on strengthening your PCM by using NCERT books the most and some other efficient writers like – H C Verma for Physics, O P Tondon for Chemistry and R D Sharma for Mathematics. If due to some reasons you could not make it at NIT then I may suggest to join any one of these – Gitam Institute of Technology, Vishakhapatnam,..................Lovely professional University, Phagwara,................IEC College of Engineering anmd Technology, Greater NOida

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free