Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Sir,

My BITSAT 2016 score is 314.
Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa  and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai.  shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI TEJAS
YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI
FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS  A  GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – PEC Technical University, Chandigarh,.............Osmania University, Hyderabad,................Lovely professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free