Sir, Me and my friend is in Kota...preparing for IIT..but we decided to go back our hometown cause we cant cope up here and we are not satisfied here...but we wanna be prepare for iit...so how can we prepare for iit in our hometown..there is no coaching but good teachers and they can really build our concept well..so building concepts and practising iit questions will enough or not for preparation for iit???

Sir, Me and my friend is in Kota...preparing for IIT..but we decided to go back our hometown cause we cant cope up here and we are not satisfied here...but we wanna be prepare for iit...so how can we prepare for iit in our hometown..there is no coaching but good teachers and they can really build our concept well..so building concepts and practising iit questions will enough or not for preparation for iit???

Grade:11

1 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
Hi,
if at your hometown you have good faculties thats a very good thing you can prepare at home with taking their help just follow some good study material . I would highly recommend you to get some good books and one more thing is there you can also go through with some video lectures for that download askiitians app you will get that as well as you can take one-on-one sessions in which while sitting home you can get best coaching by our experts.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free