sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir

sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

raj
383 Points
7 years ago
ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear  Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there  and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so , both the branches are quite capable to open number of avanuesw for the students. Now coming to the instututions – IIT Roorkee and Kharagpur are equally strong competetitors in the filed of quality education as well as sound placement records. If you still are confused, I may suggest you some other elite class institutions where the students are committed with assured success in all the walks of life and guaranteed placements as well, these institutions are – Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,....................Alliance College of Engineering and Design,Bangalore,.......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free