Sir, I secured 325 in BITSAT and my AIR in IIT is 3706. I can get dual degree courses in IIT Kharagpur like Industrial engineering and Manufacturing science. I cannot get good courses like mechanical, cs, electronics in bits pilani but can get anything in Bits goa. So should i go to IIT Kgp and try for a branch change (which i think i’m capable of doing if only i improve my maths a little) Or should i take civil,etc. in PILANI Or take a branch of my choice. Also i would like to know the future scope of Industrial enineering and Manufacturing science

Sir, I secured 325 in BITSAT and my AIR in IIT is 3706. I can get dual degree courses in IIT Kharagpur like Industrial engineering and Manufacturing science.
I cannot get good courses like mechanical, cs, electronics in bits pilani but can get anything in Bits goa.
So should i go to IIT Kgp and try for a branch change (which i think i’m capable of doing if only i improve my maths a little)
Or should i take civil,etc. in PILANI
Or take a branch of my choice.
Also i would like to know the future scope of Industrial enineering and Manufacturing science

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
If you are willing to study for one more year for branch change than iit kgp is a very good option.
sher mohammad
faculty askiitians
b.tech, iit delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free