Sir I have scored 1280 rank in OBC category. My primary interest is in aerospace but I’m also interested in Engineering physics and Mathematics & Computing. Kindly suggest which of these would be the most viable option for me.

Sir I have scored 1280 rank in OBC category. My primary interest is in aerospace but I’m also interested in Engineering physics and Mathematics & Computing. Kindly suggest which of these would be the most viable option for me.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Vineet Vinayak
22 Points
9 years ago
have you looked at the curriculum in all 3 fields? you may like how a field works externally, but you might find it very tough to actually understand the subject. I like the idea of developing a drug to affect only disease causing cells and not human cells. but i didnt take pharmacy at pilani because i personally cant stand biology. similarly look at the courses being offered and then decide. all look interesting but that doesnt mean that you will be able to study them all with interest. if you read up a lot about AIRCRAFT, and have worked on building models of planes (if you say thats your primary interest), then go for aerospace. i like it a lot. m&c is light and engg phy and aero are heavy for a person not interested in the subject. so choose wisely.
all the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free