Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit

Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

vakul
9 Points
7 years ago
sorry you can try next year.in 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee advance.so you can try thinking of droping a year but you got to study very hard.try vmc pitampura centre or kota donot go for fiitjee.

HIT LIKE PLZZZZZ. BEING HONEST WITH YOU.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is around 7000 even for the courses like geophysics . But if you belong to some category like SC or ST or even OBC   then for 20,000  you can get the lower branches in old IIT as separate rank list is considered  for each category . Still you should not give up that soon, rather try at least for once at the official website of any IIT and after that try seeking admission at some other reputed institutions like – ICFAI, Hyderabad,.................SASTRA University, Thanjavur,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free