sir i get obc rank 17291 and crl rank 63098 , which nit should i get with branch-ME ,CS, CIVIL etc

sir i get obc rank 17291 and crl rank 63098 , which nit should i get with branch-ME ,CS, CIVIL etc

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Savant, please check your rank and stature at the official website of JEE where the current merit list and cutoff is displayed followed by counselling rounds and schedule for allocation of institutions as per the availability of branches, or else try using askiitians link for the same you may get the requisite information. For your kind informationlet me tell you that the world exists beyond NITs and IITs as well, or in other words there are certain other renowned institutions as well where the students are not only provided with quality education alone rather they are provided with best ever placements as well. I know the names of a few such institutions which can be considered for admission by you – BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan,.....................College of Engineering, Pune,..........................Lovely professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free