My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.

My nameis Riya. I have given 10th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.

Grade:10

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx
moreover sorry above questions are posted incomplete
thanx again
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in it...do well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and then only anything may be said...by the time you must visit the websites of some other renowned colleges and universities, like – College of Engg., Pune,.........JJTU, Rajasthan,..............LPU, Phagwara,.................Banasthali University, Banasthali
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sarita 
Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , 
beacuse in cbse u will get flexibility and ncert books , and these ncert books will be your first thing to study and they also teach in the schools , so, that will help u brush up your concept and also save time . 
and in case of other boards u need to read separetly for that as u ahve to do well in boards also , 
and in iit , 85 percent of ques are from cbse syllabus , so, by reading the ncert and some good authors books u can easily clear jee mains as its fully based on ncert . 
so, try hard from the beginning as jee advanced is the 2nd toughest exam in the country . 
ALL THE BEST 
IF U HAVE ANY MORE PREPARATION RELATED QUERY THEN POST IT ON THE FORUM . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free