MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Abcdefg Grade: 12

I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my actual interest is only the electrical engineering part. I want to do a MS in EE.Should I take EP? Pl help.
3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty
181 Points
										Hi,
Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a degree in Eng. Physics, you can easily do an MS in Electrical Engineering in any of the renowned colleges abroad.

Thanks and Regards
Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty
3 years ago
Abcdefg
12 Points

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?
3 years ago
chandrakiran anem
24 Points

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and electromagnetics, EP mostly deals with applied physics as such. Since you know about EE you might be able to now find the sounding difference
3 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question