I haven`t cracked jee mains in first attempt now i have scored 250in jee mains but i have joined du with B.A. stream i have 91%in 12th can i get D.T.U or there is any problem as i have changed my stream to arts

I haven`t cracked jee mains in first attempt now i have scored 250in jee mains but i have joined du with B.A. stream i have 91%in 12th can i get D.T.U or there is any problem as i have changed my stream to arts

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
The change of stream does not make a difference but it will certainly mark a gap in your studies, if you are truly inclined towards engineering and the score that you have stated, will definitely take you to places, you must visit the official website of DTU and get to know what is the status of merit and the cutoff list, as per that only you may get a chanceat DTU, otherwise there are plenty of peerless institutions like – CMR College of Engineering and Technology,Hyderabad,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............GITAM Institute of Technology,Vishakhapatnam,.............IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida.... where you can live your dream of being an engineer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free