I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score.

Best of Luck in advance
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely experienced faculty members and high grade placement records, to name a few i may say – AU College of Engg, Vishakhapatnam,...........Banasthali University, Banasthali,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University,Kanpur,.................Bennet University, Greater Noida
Natasha Roy
72 Points
7 years ago
Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but  chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are many premier institutes that you can get   with this score and that too in branch of your choice like CSE, mechanical, civil etc. Try for UPES Dehradun, Thapar university, College of engineering pune etc. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free