I have got 121 mark and a general rank of 35602 in jee main 2018..which all nits can i be eligible..what branch will i get

I have got 121 mark and a general rank of 35602 in jee main 2018..which all nits can i be eligible..what branch will i get

Grade:12

2 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
you are eligible for all North eastnit’s other than that you can try in Nit Snrinagar
NIT DURGAPUR (biotech)
NIT patna
NIT raipur (mininng & bitech)

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Shringi
ASkiitians
Prasanjit Pal
31 Points
5 years ago
Quota Institute Branch Closing rank
AI Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years) 35607
OS National Institute of Technology, Manipur B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering (4 years) 35667
OS National Institute of Technology Raipur B.Tech. - Mining Engineering (4 years) 35711
AI Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Ranchi B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years) 35748
OS National Institute of Technology, Manipur B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years) 35890
AI Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Design and Manufacturing (4 years) 35947
OS National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh  B.Tech. - Electrical Engineering (4 years) 35992
OS National Institute of Technology, Mizoram B.Tech. - Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years) 36146
OS National Institute of Technology Agartala B.Tech. - Civil Engineering (4 years) 36212
OS National Institute of Technology Sikkim B.Tech. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 years) 36213
OS Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi B.Tech. - Chemical Engineering (Plastic and Polymer) (4 years) 36280
OS National Institute of Technology, Mizoram B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering (4 years) 36452
OS National Institute of Technology, Manipur B.Tech. - Electrical Engineering (4 years) 36500
OS National Institute of Technology Agartala B.Tech. - Chemical Engineering (4 years) 36554
OS National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh B.Tech. - Bio Technology (4 years) 36594

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free