i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer

i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi
37 Points
7 years ago
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics  then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you should feel comfortable at your studies....thanking you

raj
383 Points
7 years ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics  then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you should feel comfortable at your studies....thanking you

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the othe hand Mechanical branch is equally good and has a bright future in industry and academics both. So rest assured in either of the branches you will definitely succeed. I’d like to suggest some renowned institutions which have an image for best educational practices and a heavy placement record. These are – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,........................Anna UNiversity, Chennai,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free