I got AIR 2044 in jee adv and 382 in bitsat. My first preference is a career in programming. I was advised to join a good IIT in any branch and study the things on my own. Another choice is to join BITS pilani with Electrical and upgrade to CSE because honestly I.feel my chances to upgrade to CSE at a good IIT are pretty thin. Another option that I had in mind was to join engineering physics as the branch interests me. So if anybody can tell me the actual placements of this branch, which are not for programming. Also I`d like an overall suggestion as to what I should do?

I got AIR 2044 in jee adv and 382 in bitsat. My first preference is a career in programming. I was advised to join a good IIT in any branch and study the things on my own. Another choice is to join BITS pilani with Electrical and upgrade to CSE because honestly I.feel my chances to upgrade to CSE at a good IIT are pretty thin. Another option that I had in mind was to join engineering physics as the branch interests me. So if anybody can tell me the actual placements of this branch, which are not for programming. Also I`d like an overall suggestion as to what I should do?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
It is a pretty tough call and complex too. The BITS option sounds possible.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free