I am interested in pursuing mtech in control system from an IIT. I m currently workibg in a pvt company and i passed out in 2015. I have a gate 2015 air 466 ee, gen category. so is it a good option to go for it and what is placement status in iits of mtech in control sys. ? I think with that rank i will get call from iit guwahati and roorkee only, so do you think this 2 iit is good for mtech in control sys?

I am interested in pursuing mtech in control system from an IIT. I m currently workibg in a pvt company and i passed out in 2015. I have a gate 2015 air 466 ee, gen category. so is it a good option to go for it and what is placement status in iits of mtech in control sys. ? I think with that rank i will get call from iit guwahati and roorkee only, so do you think this 2 iit is good for mtech in control sys?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rupesh 
each and every iit are good except the lower 3 , in terms of mtech , 
and u have a awesome rank in GATE , so, try for iit roorkee , roorkee is obviously better than guwahati as it have a special working pharm for controll system engg , 
so, if not , then u can join iit guwahati . 
and YES , it will be worth benificial to do the mtech from iit , in that u will get high salary from top notch company . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free