i am getting 6904 rank this year at iit advance.. other than biotech at iit guwahati , what should be my second and third pref. for counselling out of -: 1.Indian Institute of Technology PatnaB.Tech. – Chemical Science and Technology (4 years) 2.Indian Institute of Technology RoorkeeB.Tech. – Polymer Science and Engineering (4 years) 3.Indian Institute of Technology BhubaneswarB.Tech. - Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (4 years) 4.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Mining Engineering (4 years) 5.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Ceramic Engineering (4 years) 6.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. + M.Tech. - Biochemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology (5yrs)

i am getting 6904 rank this year at iit advance..
other than biotech at iit guwahati , what should be my second and third pref. for counselling out of -:
1.Indian Institute of Technology PatnaB.Tech. – Chemical Science and Technology (4 years)

2.Indian Institute of Technology RoorkeeB.Tech. – Polymer Science and Engineering (4 years)

3.Indian Institute of Technology BhubaneswarB.Tech. - Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (4 years)

4.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Mining Engineering (4 years)

5.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. - Ceramic Engineering (4 years)

6.Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) VaranasiB.Tech. + M.Tech. - Biochemical Engineering with M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology (5yrs)

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
the order must be 25143 . You can fill in this ratio .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free