Help your little brother? Sir I'm Midway in class 9. I started studying IIT Foundation e.g Units and Dimensions, Metallurgy,Inequalities etc. For the past two weeks but I'm getting very stressed out . I've to also learn for my mid-sems and do my homework.Last year when I was in 8th I was very excited for my 9th class IIT Prep. but now IIT scares the hell out of me I'm no Olympiad or NTSE guy.My cousins say I've made IIT the ultimate a I'm of my life but that isn't good as successful doesn't only mean getting CSE in IIT Bombay, I wanna make a change and leave my impact. Please tell me what to do don't promote your article I've read that a billion times,don't promote askIITians .Please help me what to study 9th or 11th for IIT Bombay CSE or INPho,INCho,INMo level I've been very tensed for last 10 months!

Help your little brother? Sir I'm Midway in class 9. I started studying IIT Foundation e.g Units and Dimensions, Metallurgy,Inequalities etc. For the past two weeks but I'm getting very stressed out . I've to also learn for my mid-sems and do my homework.Last year when I was in 8th I was very excited for my 9th class IIT Prep. but now IIT scares the hell out of me I'm no Olympiad or NTSE guy.My cousins say I've made IIT the ultimate a I'm of my life but that isn't good as successful doesn't only mean getting CSE in IIT Bombay, I wanna make a change and leave my impact. Please tell me what to do don't promote your article I've read that a billion times,don't promote askIITians .Please help me what to study 9th or 11th for IIT Bombay CSE or INPho,INCho,INMo level I've been very tensed for last 10 months!

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

First of all don't be in stress. Just chill and learn the topics very commonly and thoroughly because you are in class 9 hence don't bother much about IIT.

Just remember to learn any topic thoroughly and very conceptually
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago

Dear student

This is not necessary to do 11th in 9th class.

Remember just study 9th class very thoroughly and very deeply
Expert at askIITians
16 Points
3 years ago
Dear student
Don’t take stress. Try focusing On NCERT first. After completing them go for RD sharma and S Chand. This will help you build a stong base.

Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
I will advice you to start from Basics , Please finish integration , Differentiation , Vectors , Log first , because these topics will haunt you 2 years .
Good Luck 
kuldeep
136 Points
3 years ago
dont be so worried you need only proper direction from my point of view you must join distance program of foundation courses and inclass 11 and 12 you must join a good coaching institute
hope this will help
Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Clear the basic concepts. ...
Solve problems within time limit. ...
Identify your strength and weaknesses. ...
Go for group discussion. ...
Note down important points. ...
Common Topics in JEE Physics and Class 9 and 10 Syllabus.
Common Topics in JEE Chemistry and Class 9 and 10 Syllabus.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free