Hello.. I mean nishant dubey.. I scored 145 marks in jee advanced that is 40% of the total marks.. nd I`m from general.. which iit and which branches Cn I get.. please help me..

Hello.. I mean nishant dubey.. I scored 145 marks in jee advanced that is 40% of the total marks.. nd I`m from general.. which iit and which branches Cn I get.. please help me..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Nishant, your score allows you to get an entry ino an IIT, but which branch may be allotted, nothing can be said at this point of time, you must check counselling rounds or visit JOSAA to confirm this, else I may guide you to join some other reputed institutions where there is no compromise with quality as far as effective educational practices are concerned, moreover the students are provided with placements in prestigious companies, these institutions are – Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................Jain University, Bangalore,.................Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free