Hell Expert As per my AIR rank, i am eligiblt to click the following stream in IIT Madras Aerospace Chemical Engineering Physics Mechanical DUAL program a)Can you through some light regarding Egineering Physics and Asero space from IIT Madras which one is btter to pursue B)Is it EP belongs to core engineerinng or from Physics discipline . After completion howe the scope to do MS/PHD in this stread in US. US is having very limited university offering research in this stream or how. If i take Aerospace engineering or Chemical from IIT Madras, is it possible for upgradation to EE or Mechanicak if my CGP is good

Hell Expert
As per my AIR rank, i am eligiblt to click the following stream in IIT Madras
Aerospace
Chemical
Engineering Physics
Mechanical DUAL program
a)Can you through some light regarding Egineering Physics and Asero space from IIT Madras
which one is btter to pursue
B)Is it EP belongs to core engineerinng or from Physics discipline . After completion howe the scope to do MS/PHD in this stread in US. US is having very limited university offering research in this stream or how.
If i take Aerospace engineering or Chemical from IIT Madras, is it possible for upgradation to EE or Mechanicak if my CGP is good 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
a)Aerospace has future and physics is deep sciencephysics.
C0 we are not quite sure about that

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free