Can I get any IIT college on 9785 gen rank plz also suggest me process of councling

Can I get any IIT college on 9785 gen rank plz also suggest me process of councling

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ harsh 
chances seems less with this rank . but u can get the newly opened iit which are about to start their operation from 2016 onwards , and some are 2-3 years old as well . 
they are iit bbsr , iit mandi , iit tirupati , etc . 
and if u are securing this rank in jee advanced then i think ur mains rank will be good enough to get a top ranked nit , so, try for that , try your luck in the JOSAA councelling . 
PROCEDURE OF COUNCELLING 
1- FROM 24TH JUNE 5 PM THE SEAT ALLOCATION WILL START AFTER DECLARATION OF JEE MAIN AIR IN JUNE 23RD . 
2- IN JUNE 24 , U HV GIVEN THE LIST OF COLLEGES AVALIABLE TO YOU BASED ON YOUR JEE MAIN RANK , AND U NEED TO CHOOSE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREFERENCE . 
3- THAT WILL VALID FOR 2-3 DAYS , AFTER THAT THE FIRST ROUND COUNCELLING WILL START , ALL THE COLLEGE WILL DECLARE THEIR OPEN AND CLOSE RANK FOR BRANCHES . 
4- AFTER THAT IF U GET A SUITABLE BRANCH IN FRST CHANCE ROUND THEN GO FOR IT , IF IT WILL BE A GOOD COLLEGE , 
OTHERWUISE  WAIT FOR 2ND ROUND ., 
in this way councelling will proceed and after u get your college and desired branches they will invite you for offline councelling , some college have that but some does not . 
thats the procedure . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free