Sir, my rank in jee advance is obc 2928 and in uptu is gen. 3650 and obc 700. i hv got b.arch in iit kharagpur....and can get cse in mmm gorakhpur and civil in iet lucknow through uptu.....which option should i opt????tell me please in all aspects.....scope,placements,,etc.i hv interests in all... and tell me what has been the highest package offered to a b.arch graduate from iit kgp.......

Sir, my rank in jee advance is obc 2928 and in uptu is gen. 3650 and obc 700. i hv got b.arch in iit kharagpur....and can get cse in mmm gorakhpur and civil in iet lucknow through uptu.....which option should i opt????tell me please in all aspects.....scope,placements,,etc.i hv interests in all...

and tell me what has been the highest package offered to a b.arch graduate from iit kgp.......

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
see
if you want to learn go for what interests you because it will like a nightmare if you chose something that you dont like for 4 years
and if you like placement then choose IIT you can a good branch and chances of getting a job in iit is pretty good

but if you chose and other college you can get CS branch which have greater scope than other branches for SURE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free