Sir/madam, I am expecting my AIR in JEE Advanced 2013 to be around 1400 - 1500. I am confused between dual degree of chemical engineering in iit bombay / delhi; or b.tech chemical engineering in iit kanpur. first of all i want to know, what are the pros and cons of studying dual degree programmes in iits, according to general trend, students prefer b.tech more than dual degree....why is that so? and how is the b.tech chemical engg of iitk as compared to chemical engg dual degree in iit bombay regarding placements and future prospectus etc....

Sir/madam,

I am expecting my AIR in JEE Advanced 2013 to be around 1400 - 1500. I am confused between dual degree of chemical engineering in iit bombay / delhi; or b.tech chemical engineering in iit kanpur. first of all i want to know, what are the pros and cons of studying dual degree programmes in iits, according to general trend, students prefer b.tech more than dual degree....why is that so? and how is the b.tech chemical engg of iitk as compared to chemical engg dual degree in iit bombay regarding placements and future prospectus etc.... 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Dear student,

If you want to study further even after getting out of college go for dual degree. LLike if you want to go for phd or MS or higher studies abroad. in that case your dual degree will count.
If you want job after btech why waste on more year getting an unwanted degree.

Thanks,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free