Sir,I am completing my first level of preparation,and cleared my basics.I am want to solve H.C.Verma Completely and then tackle past year questions.Which all portions should i give stress on from this book?I also have a copy of resnick and halliday.Should i tackle problems from there also?If so,which all topics?and what should i focus on? Please reply,i want to wind this up by december end,which is when my institute starts their models.and i have to start revising for boards also..please reply! :(

Sir,I am completing my first level of preparation,and cleared my basics.I am want to solve H.C.Verma Completely and then tackle past year questions.Which all portions should i give stress on from this book?I also have a copy of resnick and halliday.Should i tackle problems from there also?If so,which all topics?and what should i focus on?

Please reply,i want to wind this up by december end,which is when my institute starts their models.and i have to start revising for boards also..please reply! :(

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Zacky D,

I want you to complete the H.C.Verma book and solve all the problems in them as this will give you the much needed confidence to go ahead and complete all other tasks in time. Resnick & Halliday is a very good book but I recommend you to finish H.C.Verma first before going for Resnick & Halliday.

Here i am giving you some topics that are a little more scoring than the rest of the topics,so evaluate the problems from these topics mostly !!!

Physics:

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

2.Kinematics

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

vivek kumar
57 Points
10 years ago

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

2.Kinematics

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Pratibha Rani
39 Points
10 years ago

Kinematics,,,Mechanics, Work,Power & Energy

vivek kumar
57 Points
10 years ago

yes...refer to resnick n halliday

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free