sir, i really have some serious doubts regarding branch selection i got my rank prediction as around 3500 coming to groups many people told me that mathematics and computing and computerscience are almost similar so please give me clarification and also tell me about engineering physics i came to know that its a reaserch group and has no good placements is it true i may get eng.phy. in iitguwahati is mathematics and computing a good group regarding placements? please help me

sir, i really have some serious doubts regarding branch selection

i got my rank prediction as around 3500
coming to groups many people told me that mathematics and computing and computerscience are almost similar

so please give me clarification

and also tell me about engineering physics i came to know that its a reaserch group and has no good placements

is it true i may get eng.phy. in iitguwahati

is  mathematics and computing a good group regarding placements?

please help me 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Student,

Select the branch in which you are interested.

As far as Placements are concerned , these records keep on changing every year,

As per the current trend EP is a good branch with good placements and  theres a lot of scope of research in this field too.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free