SIR HOW SHUD I PREPARE FOR BARCH IN IIT?

SIR HOW SHUD I PREPARE FOR BARCH IN IIT?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear BHARGAV DAS,

Yes. Do sincere and dedicated hardwork as you would do for the IIT-JEE B.Tech Examination. 

Give a lot of importance to Mathematics and practice drawing a lot .

With these you can very certainly crack the B.Arch Examination of IITs and get yourself a seat in Architecture Course in any of the good and Old IITs.

Part I :

Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.) Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build~ environment. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualising. different sides of three dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).

Part II:

Three dimensional - perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.

Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life.

My Best Wishes for all success in your B.Arch Examination.

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free