I am getting a rank of 3000-3500 in iit jee 2012 what branch and which iit will i make ??i know i cant get the top 4 iits but can i get iit guwahati iy bhu or ISM ?? AND should i go for new IITS with CSE or take older NIT'S plz answer.....anxious : x

I am getting a rank of 3000-3500 in iit jee 2012 what branch and which iit will i make ??i know i cant get the top 4 iits but can i get iit guwahati iy bhu or ISM ?? AND should i go for new IITS with CSE or take older NIT'S plz answer.....anxious : x

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
12 years ago

Hi Savant...

Cool Dude..... You are going to get a very good seat....

Rather than prefering new IITs, prefer IT-BHU Varanasi & ISM Dhanbad....... they are the best engineering colleges in India along with the IITs......... any ways, facilities wise, ISM Dhanbad is a bit backward.... try for IT-BHU Varanasi.... thats a cool college.... or else try getting into IIT Hyderabad... it is the best among the new IITs.... this year it had awesome placements beating even the old IITs with highest package of around 47 lakh per annum whereas IIT Guwahatis highest package this year is recorded only to around 30 lakh per annum....

Even though IIT Hyderabad is newely built one. it had good facilities, faculty & the new buildings are almost ready for your batch.......

All The Best Dude...... :)

pankaj kumar raman
51 Points
12 years ago

it bhu is better

Dikshant Savant
14 Points
12 years ago

Yo Shekar Mann i dropped an year fr dis years JEE and so m pretty anxious of what lies in store fr me  hmmmm i dont mind bout the package but i just wanted a comparison btw

IT BHU      Vs      NEW IITs     VS        OLD NITs           VS           BITS PILANI

and is it better to go with the branch or with the colege I DONT WONTUDU MSC OR PHARMACY FRM IITB IITD etc !!

Dikshant Savant
14 Points
12 years ago

AND what bout d neww IITs the OLD NITs and PILANI BITS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free