plz guide me what to choose... i've got air-3076 in aieee and 6094(air) in iit jee.i'm recently getting the foll. colleges and branches: 1- mtech frm iit-varanasi in ceramic engineering(chances are that it may get converted to btech in 3rd round) 2-comp. sc. + m.s in research frm iiit hyderabad(can change into 4 yr btech in further rounds) 3- comp sc. in nit surathkal(acc. to prev. yr data) 4-mech. or electrical frm nit warangal(acc. to prev. yr data) 5-comp sc. in pec thnxx can i also get mech. or comp sc. frm dce or nsit.if yes, then also compare it frm the above choices.

plz guide me what to choose... i've got air-3076 in aieee and 6094(air) in iit jee.i'm recently getting the foll. colleges and branches: 1- mtech frm iit-varanasi in ceramic engineering(chances are that it may get converted to btech in 3rd round) 2-comp. sc. + m.s in research frm iiit hyderabad(can change into 4 yr btech in further rounds) 3- comp sc. in nit surathkal(acc. to prev. yr data) 4-mech. or electrical frm nit warangal(acc. to prev. yr data) 5-comp sc. in pec thnxx can i also get mech. or comp sc. frm dce or nsit.if yes, then also compare it frm the above choices. 

Grade:12

4 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Tushar,

CS at NIT Surathkal or CS or Mech at DTU are good options.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Tushar Makkar,

Go for CSE @ DTU !!

This will be the best options followed by CSE @ NIT-Surathkal as the second best !

All the Best & Good Luck !!
Hope this helped you immensely..!

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!!Smile

Tushar Makkar
37 Points
12 years ago

thnxx

Varun Kumar
19 Points
12 years ago

In long term future prospect I will suggest you to opt for ECE Branch at DTU. ECE is ever green branch, by doing CS u can go to either Electronics field or communication field (which is highly developing field and has highest demand in India). The best part is that you can even go Computer Science field after doing ECE. But after doing CSE you are limited to Computer Science field only (in which international recession is there).

I strongly recommend u to do ECE from DTU (Because DTU is older Institute and has more experienced faculty and strong infrastructure compare to NSIT).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free