I got admission in B. Tech. 4 year Course in Systems Science at IIT Rajasthan. Please guide me about the future prospect of this course. Should I deposit fees for this course. I will also be getting CSE/ ECE in NSIT as well as DTU. Please guide it urgently

I got admission in B. Tech. 4 year Course in Systems Science at IIT Rajasthan.

Please guide me about the future prospect of this course. Should I deposit fees for this course.

I will also be getting CSE/ ECE in NSIT as well as DTU. Please guide it urgently

Grade:

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Its  a nice decision . IIT Raj will have good job opportunites dont worry abt it...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
12 years ago

hi Varun,

First of All, Congrats yaar..... U got very good options in front you.....

Even though you have a chance to join IITs, Choosing DCE/NSIT in your case now is the best option...

IIT Rajasthan is still a developing college.....but DCE/NSIT are well established & well reputed colleges of India......

All The Best...... :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free