sir i got petroleum engg at ism dhanbad..should i take it or try for nits..and among old and good nits i will get civil,chemical,it,mining, production..and in iiit allahabad ECE,IT,and among nits like..durgapur,jalandhar,hamripur,kurushetra all courses..what should i do..taking petroleum will be a good option??

sir i got petroleum engg at ism dhanbad..should i take it or try for nits..and among old and good nits i will get civil,chemical,it,mining, production..and in iiit allahabad ECE,IT,and among nits like..durgapur,jalandhar,hamripur,kurushetra all courses..what should i do..taking petroleum will be a good option??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sumit,

You cant even compare the NITs or IIITs with ISM,..its an IIT afterall, and yeah Petroleum is the most preferred branch in ISM,..it is too good at placements,.with the highest package always over 20lpa,...I dont see any reason why you should choose some other xyz college over ISM petro. You can mail me on sukhendra.wizkid@gmail.com if you want to know more abt ISM Dhanbad or petroleum engg

THANKS and ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT  :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free