which is the top branch of iit delhi?should i opt for mechanical engineering?can i get it with an obc category rank 355 and AIR 2876

which is the top branch of iit delhi?should i opt for mechanical engineering?can i get it with an obc category rank 355 and AIR 2876

Grade:10

4 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Student,

Well the top branchat IIT-Delhi is ofcourse Electronics & Communication Engineering !!!

Mechanical Engg @ IIT-Delhi with your AIR is little cloudy now ...but you can always get Civil Engg & the other Lower branches @ IIT-Delhi !!!

Seeing the ranks for Mechanical Engg last year i suppose you may slip into it using your OBC Category !!!

This is 100% Genuine Information ! You can absolutely rely on this !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.!!!!

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago
yeah...go for it.  you have fair chances of getting it
Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

u will get n no one can tell its top branch becoz it had opened last year so no placements til now

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

Mir Noaman Ali IIT-Roorkee
57 Points
12 years ago

IT SEEMS TO BE LESS LIKELY THAT YOU WILL GET TOP BRANCHES AT IIT DELHI WITH 355 OBC RANK......BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET A LOWER BRANCH AT DELHI OR BOMBAY ....CHECK LAST YEARS OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS TO GET AN IDEA .......PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free