Hello sir, my AIR is 1997 in jee 2011... based on last yr analysis i have following options available........ pls rank these by ur opinion iit guwahati-ece, iit rourkee-chemical, iit rourkee-production and industrial, iit hyderabad-cse, iit rourkee- civil, iit delhi-textile........... i have no special inclination towards any branch. i want u to help me out in this from job point of view?

Hello sir, my AIR is 1997 in jee 2011... based on last yr analysis i have following options available........ pls rank these by ur opinion         iit guwahati-ece,      iit rourkee-chemical,     iit rourkee-production and industrial,    iit hyderabad-cse,   iit rourkee- civil,   iit delhi-textile........... i have no special inclination towards any branch. i want u to help me out in this from job point of view?

Grade:12th Pass

6 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

the order of your choice must be:

1 IIT G Civil

2. IIT H CSE

3. IIT D Textile

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz Approve the answer..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Cheenu,

As I already told you that IIT G is the best option.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz Approve the answer..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

PRANAY SANGHVI
34 Points
12 years ago

i think chemical frm roorkee will be best option 

plz press yes if u lyk the ans.

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
12 years ago

NO DOUBT IIT ROURKEE CIVIL.. IT IS BEST IN INDIA...............

APPROVE THIS...........

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Cheenu,

IIT Roorkee Civil is d best option for u!!!!!!!!  Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

1.iit roorkie-civil( its best civil in India)

2.iit delhi-textile( best institute)

3.iit roorkie(production)

4.iit guwahati(ece)

Dont enter into new iits they arnt gud at all

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free