sir, i want complete details of vacant seats that are available in iit madras and kharagpur during second councelling can there be any vacant seats in branches like metallurgical and material science dualdegree or mining duel degree or in otherbetter branches like instumentaion engineering in iit madras or iit kharagpur in second allotment of seats? is there any such possibility in them for my air rank 6872 in iit 2011?please reply as early as possible. pleaase please please.iam in great confusion please reply as early as possibile

sir, i want complete details of vacant seats that are available in iit madras and kharagpur during second councelling can there be any vacant seats in branches like metallurgical and material science dualdegree or mining duel degree or in otherbetter branches like instumentaion engineering in iit madras or iit kharagpur in second allotment of seats? is there any such possibility in them for my air rank 6872 in iit 2011?please reply as early as possible. pleaase please please.iam in great confusion please reply as early as possibile

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Kavuri,

You can check these details from the JEE website.

n there are less chances of getting IIT M at this rank.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free