HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

sir, i have secured 5929 rank in iit jee 2011. i am going under counselling of jee 2011. after seeing rank status of jee 2010 iam getting 1 paper and pulp in roorkee 2 MSc programes in roorkee and guwhati. 3 biochemical, bioengineering, industrial chem. or ceramic eng. in MTec programes in IT-BHU. 4 minning and mineral eng. in MTec in ISM-DHANBAD. i am confused for which collage and branch should i opt for? are the collages IT-BHU andISM-DHANBAD are good and comparable to the IIT's? should i choose them or go for IIT-ROORKEE for any branch? or should leave IIT JEE? i am really confused hope you will understand my problem and answer my question as soon as possible. THANKS!

sir, i have secured 5929 rank in iit jee 2011. i am going under counselling of jee 2011. after seeing rank status of jee 2010

iam getting

1   paper and pulp in roorkee

2   MSc programes in roorkee and guwhati.

3   biochemical, bioengineering, industrial chem. or ceramic eng. in MTec programes in IT-BHU.

4   minning and mineral eng. in MTec in ISM-DHANBAD.

i am confused for which collage and branch should i opt for? are the collages IT-BHU andISM-DHANBAD are good and comparable to the IIT's? should i choose them or go for IIT-ROORKEE for any branch? or should leave IIT JEE?

i am really confused hope you will understand my problem and answer my question as soon as possible.

THANKS!

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

king arthur
37 Points
12 years ago

My opinion:

msc would be good if u want to go in for teaching which also has hefty compensation .

otherwise bio has also good scope....anyway all the best for other results

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Go for roorkie...

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear jay agarwal,

I clearly understand the situation you are now in dear.

My option if i were you would be Paper & Pulp at IIT-Roorkee without any hesitation ....that seems better in my sight when compared to the other options available to you !!!

So go Ahead with it dear....

Good Luck to You !!!

Hope this reply helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free