should i take mininng in kharaghpur or ece in bhuvaneshwar

should i take mininng in kharaghpur or ece in bhuvaneshwar

Grade:

2 Answers

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Nagendra,

U should opt Bhubeneshwar, as u r getting creamy branch!!!!! In Kharagpur, mining is not good enough.  If mining, then goto ISM-Dhanbad!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!    Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!

Siddharth Thandra AskiitiansExpert-IIT
24 Points
12 years ago

Dear Nagendra,

If you are really interested in ece please do go ahead with bhuvaneshwar. But from my personal experience at IIT Kharagpur, if you are looking for a good job then IIT Kharagpur is a place to be because many companies which come to IIT Kharagpur will never visit Bhuvaneshwar for recruitment. Moreover, the infrastucture at bhuvaneshwar is not in place right now so you have to compromise on a lot on practical stuff. It very rarely happenes that you would end up with  job which is related to your field. So do not worry about the stream. Just look into how many options would open up to you just by choosing one of the world renowned institutes like IIT Kharagpur. 

All the best. Its your decision to take. Hope it was helpful. All the best for your future endevours.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar: Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Siddharth

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free