i ll get an air rank abt 25oo.... so my options are biotec, metalurgy, textile or 5 year m tech courses in iit delhi and kanpur and nearly all the brenches in iit bhu and ism dhanbaad....but the latter option is not my choice though.... can any one help please.....

i ll get an air rank abt 25oo.... so my options are biotec, metalurgy, textile or 5 year m tech courses in iit delhi and kanpur and nearly all the brenches in iit bhu and ism dhanbaad....but the latter option is not my choice though.... can any one help please.....

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Vijyes
36 Points
12 years ago

i advise u to join cs, ee or e&c in it bhu. bhu is one of the oldest and one of the best universities in india. it has a great name in india as well as abroad. the students are also offerred very high salaries(average cs salary for btech is 7.5 lac) thogh about 20% less than those of iits. also it is almost certain to become an iit by the end of this year. of course u may not get an "IIT CETTIFICATE" if it is converted into an iit after u have joined. But u can certainly expect a huge increase in funds , salaries and a spurt in the cultural activities(so called fests). also another reason why i suggest bhu in place of iits because joining those branches with "comparitively" lesser scope though may fetch u a better placement(in case bhu doesn't become an iit which is highly unlikely ,though possible), the future wont be very bright. for further details on bhu please surf the net.

vote if u like my suggestion.

Nimon B
63 Points
12 years ago

You should go with 5 year MTech courses in any good IIT..... Or if you dont want to waste a year.... then it will be gud to take metallurgy or Textile in IITD...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free