sir, i would like have an idea abt the new iits. are they autonomous or they r under the supervision of the old iits??do they have their own infrastructures??if not then where do they conduct their classes?? is it advisable to opt for a higher branch in the new iits than a lower branch in the older ones???

sir, i would like have an idea abt the new iits. are they autonomous or they r under the supervision of the old iits??do they have their own infrastructures??if not then where do they conduct their classes?? is it advisable to opt for a higher branch in the new iits than a lower branch in the older ones???

Grade:

2 Answers

Nimon B
63 Points
12 years ago

Yes, the new iits are under the government. But presently, due to lack of infrastructure, the classes are held in some other old iit. But as soon as the construction is over, they will be self dependent iits.

I think that you should opt for a non core branch in old IIT rather than opting for new ones. Or else, you can prepare for some oyher reputed coleges like BITS Pilani or NITs or IIIT as they are far more better than the new ones.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free