Dear sir, I am selected for M. Tech. (Control System Engineeing ) at IIT Kharagpur and waiting for M. Tech. (Control and Computing) mumbai. Can you suggest which course will be better for job profile in automation and control. Are these courses are theoritcal and related to process control. How one can select elective subjects in M. Tech. regards, raju.

Dear sir,

I am selected for M. Tech. (Control System Engineeing ) at IIT Kharagpur and waiting for M. Tech. (Control and Computing) mumbai.

Can you suggest which course will be better for job profile in automation and control.

Are these courses are theoritcal and related to process control.

How one can select elective subjects in M. Tech.

regards,

raju.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

if you are looking for a job profile in automation and control then definitly control system engg. is a better option.

Also doing control system engg from iit khg is a best .

And at the starting of of your m.tech programm you should not too much worry about the elective subjects coz in the 1st semister whatever courses you will do will be compulsory, so you have to do them. So you dont have much choices in regard of choosing the subjects . But as the time passes you will find which course you should take. So for time being there is no need to worry about the courses.

Raju P
16 Points
14 years ago

Dear sir,

thank you very much for reply.

Can you give me more course details about control and computing as well as systems and controls at iit-bombay as well as future prospect from job point of view ??

regards,

raju

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free