i am pd, i want to know all details abt aerospace egg, is it very hard working field, what do they do as a aerospace engineer ( in the job). i know its very hard to get into iit's with this branch but how much. a detailed course and job specification will be appreciated! Help Me Please with a detailed answer!!!!

i am pd, i want to know all details abt aerospace egg, is it very hard working field, what do they do as a aerospace engineer ( in the job). i know its very hard to get into iit's with this branch but how much. a detailed course and job specification will be appreciated! Help Me Please with a detailed answer!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Arpit,

Every engg. stream requires hard work if u have a passion and want to pursue career, in that stream. Aerospace engineers mainly

wok in R&D dept. , QA & QC dept. of a company. I must tell u job opportunities are not that gud,as there are limited companies

involved in this field but if u r intersted in doing masters/Phd in this field then , u can land up in a gud company with nice package.

To know more about aerospcae engg. u should make some frnds on fb or orkut from iit aerospace dept. They wil guide u  better about

the hard work required after getting into iit's aerospace dept.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free