Hi.. I am appearing in IIT JEE 2010. I have decided my target to crack iit jee getting Computer Science branch. How should i prepared? and give me idea about marks obtained for cracking computer science branch in IIT Bombay?

Hi.. I am appearing in IIT JEE 2010. I have decided my target to crack iit jee getting Computer Science branch. How should i prepared? and give me idea about marks obtained for cracking computer science branch in IIT Bombay?

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

it is very good that you are aiming for top branch while preparing for iit . it will definitly boost you up time to time.

First, you should set a time table for your preparation. Since not much of time is left for your exam so first set a time table . try daily to spend 1 hour to have revision for the topics you have already covered so far. but dont forget your daily regular work that is going on for this revision. Your first priorty should be to complete your daily work then do some revision.

also try to have a regural discussion about your old and new problems with your teachers.

try to strongen your basics. and give equal priorty to each of the subjects.

try to work hard for maths since, generally, maths paper is much harder than the physics and chemisty.

for chemisty, have a regular revision for organic and inorganic otherwise you will forget it by the time it require the most.

give stress on organic, because many direct questions are asked in paper.

and you can get a idea about the marks from previous exams from this link (http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free