civil with m.tech in any specalization in iit madras or industrial engineering four year b.tech course in iit kharagpur-which is better among the two courses in the view of future career and salaries.plz reply.i need this for second counselling on july 9.i should select an option now.so plz reply fast.

civil with m.tech in any specalization in iit madras or industrial engineering four year b.tech course in iit kharagpur-which is better among the two courses in the view of future career and salaries.plz reply.i need this for second counselling on july 9.i should select an option now.so plz reply fast.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear ravi

As far as salary pachage and career groth is concern you shoul select  civil engineering in IIT MADRAS.

In coming future lots of opportunity and carrer growth  for civil engineer in INDIA.

opportunity available in such  as buildings, highways and railways, airports, waterways and
canals, dams and power houses, water treatment and waste water disposal systems, environmental quality control, docks
and harbours, bridges and tunnels.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free