This year applied geology at IIT kgp closed at 5509 . My rank is 5555. I want to know about the prospects and future of applied geology as i will most probably get it in the second allotment. PLz tell me about the study standard and packages

This year  applied geology at IIT kgp closed at 5509 . My rank is 5555. I want to know about the prospects and future of applied geology as i will most probably get it in the second allotment. PLz tell me about the study standard and packages

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear aakash,

Geology is the science and study of the physical matter and energy that constitute the Earth. The field of geology encompasses the study of the composition, structure, properties, and history of the planet's physical material, the processes by which it is formed, moved, and changed, the history of life on Earth, and human interactions with the Earth.

Every branch has good future ... all depend on how much interest u show in that..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free