i got 6199 rank in jee-2009 i'm very much desperate to join in iit.that brand iit matters a lot for me i got 280 marks in bits.so plz can u tell me what branch can i get approxiamately and i think i need to say u this.last year ranks does not contain my rank.plz give me some branch for example.plz plz plz this is my future. plz reply fast

i got 6199 rank in jee-2009

i'm very much desperate to join in iit.that brand iit matters a lot for me

i got 280 marks in bits.so plz can u tell me what branch can i get approxiamately and i think i need to say u this.last year ranks does not contain my rank.plz give me some branch for example.plz plz plz this is my future.

plz reply fast

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Latha,

At this rank you are most likely to get any seat alloted to you in either of these : -

1. ISM Dhanbad
  2. IT-BHU
  3. some new IIts

Regarding your BITS maeks that also not fine you would be getting there M.Sc. in either of these  : -

1. Chemistry
  2. Physics
  3. Information system
  4. Biological Sciences
  5. Finance

Thye best among these would be Mech. at BHU , if you get it luckilly as some of the seats has been increased ( dont opt for any other branches below this ) and if not go for some core branches at new IITs. If you dont get any of these opting for Finance at Pilani would be the best ioption.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free