I am presently doing Electronics and Communication Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering. This year i secured 2824 rank in JEE. What should i opt for * IIT Delhi Textile btech 4 yr * IIT Delhi Biotechnology 5 yr dual degree * IIT Kanpur Mathematics and Scientific Computing MSc integrated 5 yr * IIT Kanpur Biotechnology 4 yr btech * IIT Madras Biotechnology 4 yr btech * IIT Madras Mechanical/Energy Technology Dual degree

I am presently doing Electronics and Communication Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering. This year i secured 2824 rank in JEE. What should i opt for

* IIT Delhi Textile btech 4 yr

* IIT Delhi Biotechnology 5 yr dual degree

* IIT Kanpur Mathematics and Scientific Computing MSc integrated 5 yr

* IIT Kanpur Biotechnology 4 yr btech

* IIT Madras Biotechnology 4 yr btech

* IIT Madras Mechanical/Energy Technology Dual degree

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

All the options that you mentioned here are good .. but the course you are already pursuing is best .. electronics is one of the best branch and again DCE is one of top collage in india ..

But if you are happy wid your present branch and collage .. then opt the branch acc to your interest , u need to simply have passion for what u are doing. so just clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

Here you can opt for IIT kanpur Biotech,  IIT-D Biotech ..

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free