i am likely to get M Tech dual degree Electrical engg with applied mechanics in IIT M or Electronics and Electrical and electrical comm engg in IIT Kharagpur . which of the two are to be preferred as regards placement chances for girls, IN case i happen to get a higher rank than expected i am likely to get B Tech mechanical in IIT Kharagpur or Dual degree Electrical engg 5 years in IIT Kharagpur . which is preferable for girls. I observe that very few girls are opting for mechanical. please prioritize the options thanks in anticipation

i am likely to get M Tech dual degree Electrical engg with applied mechanics in IIT M or Electronics and Electrical and electrical comm engg in IIT Kharagpur . which of the two are to be preferred as regards placement chances for girls, IN case i happen to get a higher rank than expected i am likely to get B Tech mechanical in IIT Kharagpur or Dual degree Electrical engg 5 years in IIT Kharagpur . which is preferable for girls. I observe that very few girls are opting for mechanical. please prioritize the options thanks in anticipation 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear veluri

depending upon the previous year seat alltment and placement .you can prefer the branh .

1M Tech dual degree Electrical engg with applied mechanics in IIT M

2.Electronics and Electrical and electrical comm engg in IIT Kharagpur

3.Dual degree Electrical engg 5 years in IIT Kharagpur

4 B Tech mechanical in IIT Kharagpur 

this is the preference order i m recommended you ,if you are not interested in applied mechanics then second option is best for you.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free