How are you my friends in this time of pendemic (Corona Virus) spreaded from china,vuhan It sperad over world in 2020 MY question is that what are the points of preventions

How are you my friends in this time of pendemic (Corona Virus) spreaded from china,vuhanย 
ย 
It sperad over world in 2020ย 
ย 
MYย question is that what are the points of preventionsย 

Grade:9

3 Answers

Kapanad
12 Points
2 years ago
Okay with you and your family virus and other things are going to be lated you have to do it in the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science and technology University admission test result published the blogpost you have to be lated to do it today because I was wondering if I am a problem with the class with school ID
Kapanad
12 Points
2 years ago
Good morning mam please find attached the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore
Kapanad
12 Points
2 years ago
  1. Fhhvvv
  • Bjjbnjk
Nnmm
Vvhhnย 
ย 
Cghcjcjg gigcigcihvi
Happy New ๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†• you hukum singh ne kaha ki dress me know if you have to do it in the class of science in Bangalore to the class of science in Bangalore to the class of
ย 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free